Anyone in the Hospitality industry knows the hectic and stressful experience of the peak time rush. Our touchscreen solutions create a cloned digitised version of you! Whatever you say, whatever information you offer or want to capture from your customers & guests can be offered and captured on an interactive and personalised touchscreen.
Bring your food business, takeaway or restaurant, in line with the likes of Mcdonalds and Noodle Box with a touchscreen self ordering kiosk. Minimise lengthy wait ordering times for your customers with a large touch screen ordering panel. Patrons will love the self-ordering options swiftly adding or removing ingredients without the misunderstanding or miscommunication of a person to person order. Orders are recorded for later reference and are automatically sent to your cashier or ordering area so cooks can view and prepare meals quickly. Efficiency is improved and staff requirements greatly minimised.
* friendly and intruitive userface to facilitate an easy and swift ordering process with review checkout cart
* large enticing images of food menu categorized with description and containing ingredients
* easily customised menu selections by adding or removing ingredients
* customers can order direct from app to table
* your choice of online payment options or pay at cashier
* ticketing system for processed orders
* forwards placed orders direct to cashier or ordering area where cooks can view and prepare meals as soon as order is placed
* in depth daily order report and recording, and much more.
|Yearly (save 15%)
|Orca self check-in system
|$55 per month
|$65 per month
|Orca menu ordering system
|$55 per month
|$65 per month
Hotels, Motels, Caravan Parks, Airbnb's and any or all customer service based businesses can rely on the always ready 24 hour self-checkin and customer registration facility. More welcoming than a cold keysafe and more efficient as the guest has the information at the time they need it rather than in an email or text sent hours or even days earlier, which more often than not is ignored, forgotten, or never received by overseas traveller's mobiles, which results in you being disturbed by a call once they arrive to your property. Also, perfect for late night arrivals or to serve multiple arrivals at once without the need of extra staff, or even choose to run your property remotely knowing that your guests, customers and patrons will be well looked after and fully guided by the self-check in process. Any information your business offers repeatedly to each and every incoming guest can be replicated in automation - "We are contactable 24/7 by a push of a button should you require any assistance" - "Please take a map of our town or request one sent to your email" - "Wifi code and places to eat can be located in the guest information folder in your room or request one sent to your email" - "Check-out time is strictly 10am".